THE BEST EYELASHES GLUES ☆



Hello beauties,
I hope you are all doing well. My exam session just finished, and I feel GREAT! I am trying to regain my strength by having some rest, taking care of myself, and doing what I love to do.
Anyway, today I am going to talk about my favorite eyelashes glues. I hope you will find it useful, especially for those of you who would like to use fake eyelashes but don't know what glue to buy.
Let's start!


1 - ARDELL LASH GRIP
I think that this lash glue is one of the best ones that I have. It's clear, but you can find it in the black version as well. You need just a little bit, and your eyelashes won't come off until you decide to.
The only downside is the packaging, I can't really get the exact amount of product because I always end up doing a mess.

Rating: 9/10
Price: 2.89$


2 - ESSENCE FRAME 4 FAME
Okay, I needed to add this product to the list. "Why?" you ask. Firstly, it costs "nothing"(like the others). Secondly, the quality is pretty good, if you consider the price. It's not as good as the Ardell one, since once in a while (you never get to know when) it doesn't make the eyelashes strip sticky enough, and I have to take the falsies off for the sake of "non appearing like an idiot". But, if you are on a budget, this is a good choice. It's okay for individual lashes, I suppose. The product comes in a tube, and the wand applicator makes everything quite easy.

Rating: 8/10
Price: 2.89


3 - MARIE BEAUTY EYE CREAM (?)
This glue was given to me by my cousin, and it's awesome! The packaging has only Chinese characters (that I don't understand, even though I am Chinese), so I don't know why it is called "eye cream". But I guess you can't use it on your eyes, spreading the product just like you do with a cream. It's GLUE. Anyhow, the quality of this eye cream can be compared to the "DUO LASH ADHESIVE". Speaking of which, I tried the Duo Lashes twice before (a friend of mine let me borrow it, but I am going to grab one soon), and I fell in love with it. No wonder it is celebrated by a lot of make up artists.
You can get it from Amazon!

Rating: 9.5/10
Price: 2.98 $

However, in the end, I still recommend getting the Duo Lashes glue, or the Ardell one.
So, you can be sure your falsies are going to stay in place ;D.

What are your favorite eyelashes glue?
Please let me know!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ