COLOURPOP Super Shock Eyeshadow Review ☾


Hello beauties!
How are you doing? Today it's review time! And the lucky victims are the Colourpop Super Shock eyeshadows. I have just two of them, even though I would like to have more sooo bad. The ones that I own are "So Quiche" and "Seeker".



So Quiche
"So Quiche" is a gorgeous metallic shade, that combines different colours: olive green, gold, and pink and violet glitter. I just cannot describe how beautiful this Babylonic eyeshadow is! The texture is creamy and "soft", just like butter or snow! I like to apply it with my ring finger, since this way I can get a much better colour pay-off. Then, I blend it with a blending brush.
The pigmentation is excellent, and the lasting too. You can even skip the eye primer step with this gem, really. The packaging is quite simple, it's just a white round pot with the name of the brand on it.

So Quiche
Seeker



"Seeker" is a warm red eyeshadow, with a matte finish. You can use it on your crease, as a transition shade, or all over your lid with some silver or gold glitter for a glamorous look. The texture, like "So Quiche", is creamy and it is feels so relaxing when I touch it. I know, I am a wierdo, haha. The pigmentation is good, but if you want a full coverage one swipe is not enough.
It's a must-have colour that every make up addicted needs to have!

Pro: amazing colours, good pigmentation, creamy texture, exceptional lasting, good price.
Con: none! Maybe the shipping, since I always have to pay a fee when I order something.
Price: 5$
Rating (of both):10/10

Have you ever tried the Colourpop eyeshadows?
If yes, what do you think about them?
I would like to know!
Kiss kiss,
Livia ♡

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ