HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 ღ



Hello beauties,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2017 is finally here, and it's gonna be even more exciting than the past years. Hopefully, it will be full of joy and happiness, and less of sorrow.
This is my 100th blogpost, so I wanted it to be special.
I have been writing posts for almost 3 years now, and I love it. This is my personal space, where I can share my thoughts and my opinions, and I am free to say what I want. Even though I don't post daily (because of Uni and work I don't have a lot of time), I see that my blog is reaching more and more people, and that makes me so so happy!

So, what are my New Year's resolutions?

  • increase my self - esteem
  • get better exam results
  • spend more time with my family and friends
  • improve my blog content
  • have more happy thoughts
  • don't be too sensitive
  • enjoy life more
  • don't spend too much money

The list may never end if I continue thinking about all the things that I would like to change and improve... Because we are humans, and we are never happy with our condition, whatever it is.
We might want to become rich, but once we are rich we are frustrated because we might not have good relationships (whether with family, friends, or with our significant other). Then, we want to make our relationships better, and once we get to make it, so what? Are we happy with that? Are we done? Of course, no.

I know that I am young and there are a lot of things that I don't know and that I am not aware of. But I can give you some advices that I've learnt in my twenty years of existence.
First of all, "carpe diem". That is, "seize the moment". Keep in mind that you have to enjoy every minute, while living (not carelessly). Think of life as a wheel, and the moment you die you are reborn, and you live the same life again and again, without knowing that you are stuck in this Hell (or Heaven, as you please). So, let's suppose you are going through a tough time, and you feel like a s**t. Would you like to feel like this again and again, 10000 times?
No? Well, then cheer up. Move forward, with your head held high. You don't have time to be a s**t. The world doesn't take easy on anyone. If you want to live here, you HAVE TO FIGHT. There's no time to soak in tears, there's no time to have regrets.
That's why you have to "seize the moment".
There's a quote that goes like:
" An arrow can only be shot by pulling backwards. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, just imagine it's going to launch you into something great."

And I think it is absolutely true.

Learn to love yourself, your body, your life, and those who surround you. Have respect.
Also, when you do something bad (like stealing, talking behind people's back, hurting someone's feelings, etc.), somehow you're gonna receive a nasty blow, sooner or later. That's how life repays you, for your bad deeds. So, be careful.

Well, that's all (for today haha)! 
I wish you again a happy new year! Hope you're going to have a lot of fun!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ