310LINE SAVJA Natural Vegan Face, Body and Eye Products REVIEW ღ




Hello beauties,
how are you doing? Today I am going to show you some new products that I was kindly sent from Savja, a brand that offers natural, vegan, chemical-free and cruelty-free skincare products. So, I was given the chance to try them out, and I am really glad! Do you want to know my opinion? Then, keep reading!

The 310LINE collection includes 3 little jewels:
1 - SUPREME BODY hydrating and toning body cream, with ylang-ylang
2 - VELVET GRAPES anti-ageing face cream with grape skin extract
3 - BASIL TOUCH eye lifting serum with Basil essential oil





1 - SUPREME BODY (100 ml/3.38 fl oz)
Besides the Ylang-Ylang essential oil, this body cream contains Shea butter, Calendula flower extract, and Sweet Almond oil as well. That is the reason why, after appling the cream, your skin will feel super soft and cool. I have been using it for over a week, and I am quite satisfied of the result. During winter, my skin becomes dry and I have to soak myself in tons of moisturizing cream in order to survive the cold weather. And this SUPREME BODY cream gives me exactly what I want: softness, a sweet scent (I LOVE IT!), a lightweight formula, fast absorption, and nourishment. Also, thanks to the oils, the product improves blood circulation, and the smell helps you relieve stress. Quite amazing, huh?
Oh, the packaging too, is elegant and sophisticated. Seeing is believing ;).

Pro: moisturizing, natural ingredients, fast-absorbing, nice smell, lovely packaging
Con: none, actually
Price: 21
Rating: 8.5/10

You can shop it here: http://310line.eu/it/shop/310line-it/sample-it/






2 - VELVET GRAPES (50 ml/1.69 fl oz)
The secret ingredients of this awesome face cream are: Grape skin extract, Argania spinosa oil, Shea butter, Bergamot leaf oil and Orange peel oil. My first impression was: "Whoa, this cream is so soft, like snow!". But, well, I am not really fond of the smell. It is not bad, however it is not that good either. On the other side, it's a product with amazing properties, since it moisturizes my skin, it is antioxidant, and it stimulates collagen production. Last but not least, it protects you from the UVB rays. That is great!
When I first applied it I felt a "burning" sensation on my face. But it's not like your face actually burns, it's just a faint "prickly" feeling that disappears after the second time you use it. Don't worry, it might not happen with everyone. But, if it does, you might get a little bothered (as I got). Not a big problem though, it's a "transitory phenomenon" ;D.
Little by little, this cream is becoming one of my favorite face products. I use it every day, giving up my usual skincare routine: after having my morning dose of Americano, and before going to sleep. "What about the smell?" you might wonder. Well, I can put up with it easily. After all, it's not a big deal!

Pro: natural, moisturizing, amazing properties (read above)
Con: the not-so-alluring smell, the "prickly" feeling the first time.
Price: 19
Rating: 8/10

Shop it here: http://310line.eu/it/shop/310line-it/velvet-grapes-crema/






3 - BASIL TOUCH (15 ml/0.5 fl oz)
The Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, the Ocimum basilicum oil, the Chamomilla flower and the Cucumis extracts make this cream a great way to hydrate, tone up and freshen the eye area. I like to use it whenever I feel my eyes "tired", after studying a lot or after hours and hours spent in front of a PC (i.e. daily life of a Uni student D:). I apply it with my ring finger, with a gentle circular motion, massaging for 1-2 minutes. It really does help!
The packaging, like the face cream and body cream, has a pump. Since the consistency of the product is liquid/gel-like, the first time I used it I was not careful enough and a lot of product came out, when you only need a tiny bit. I experienced the same "prickly" sensation of the face cream, even though it vanished after 30-40 seconds.
The smell, unless the VELVET GRAPES cream, is nice and revitalizing!

Pro: natural ingredients, revitalizing and hydrating properties, nice smell.
Con: the "prickly" sensation the first time
Price: 18
Rating: 9/10

Shop it here: http://310line.eu/it/shop/310line-it/basil-touch-siero/

I really recommend these products! The fact that they contain natural ingredients make them exceptional, from my point of view. The quality is so good!

Have you ever tried the SAVJA products?
Let me know in the comment section!
Kiss kiss,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ