MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW ☼


Hello beauties,
How are you doing? I am back again with a new review ;D.
Today I am going to talk about the Maybelline Fit Me Foundations, which are absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They come in 7 shades:

  • 105 - Natural
  • 115 - Ivory
  • 120 - Classic Ivory
  • 125 - Nude Beige
  • 220 - Natural Beige
  • 225 - Medium Buff
  • 250 - Sun Beige




How it looks once the product is blended into the skin. I know it looks a little cakey, but that's because the skin on my arm is dry and I didn't prep it properly.

I have the shades 105 and 120. The consistency is pretty liquid, the coverage is light/medium (if you don't have a lot of imperfections this is PERFECT), and the result is natural and beautiful. It really brightens up my complexion!
My skin type is combination, and when I use this foundation my forehead and my nose get oily after a while, if I don't use powder to set everything. So, when I use this product I always make sure to apply some powder (my favorite one is by MAC, the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural one). Oh right, it also has SPF 18 and, the most important thing, it doesn't make me break out.
For about 10€ you get 30ml of product!

Tip: if you have dry skin, you should prep your skin very well before using this foundation, following these 3 important steps:
1 - use a gentle scrub (honey + white sugar + olive oil)
2 - use a gentle toner lotion
3 - apply a good moisturiser

Pro: light/medium coverage, good price, light on the skin
Con: i don't really like the consistency (too liquid)
Rating: 8.5/10
Price: about 10€

So, have you ever tried the Maybelline Fit Me foundation?
If no, would you like to try it?
Let me know your thoughts!
See you next time,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ