KIKO Rebel Bouncy Blush Review ღ






Hello beauties,
how is going? Today I am going to review the Rebel Bouncy blush by Kiko. It belongs to the "Rebel Romantic" limited edition collection, launched in 2015.
I absolutely love the packaging! It's so lovely, and it gives that "I-paid-hundreds-for-this-product" vibes. When I saw it, my first thought was "Whoa, this needs to be mine". Well, let's talk about the product itself. I picked the shade called "Passion Red Wine", 04, which is a beautiful purple/mauve colour that suits my face perfectly (it looks so much fresher)!
The consistency is creamy (it's like a pudding, but a little more "solid", if that makes sense), and it is easy to apply and blend. I love love love this blush!
The pigmentation is pretty good, but there's a downside that must not be underestimated. Even though once applied it is wonderful, after some couple of hours (like 4-5 hours) my cheeks get a little stained. Luckily, not too much, but sometimes I really hate it. Yes, it's kind of a love-hate relationship with this blush. Maybe it's because it's Summer and it's always sooo hot (obviously), and the product cannot stay in place very well...? I hope so.
Anyway, that is the only downside!

The swatch

Blended :D

Pro: the colours available are gorgeous, it is easy to apply and blend
Con: it may leaves patches at the end of the day
Price: 9.90 
Rating: 8/10

Have you ever tried this blush, or any other products from the "Rebel Romantic" collection?
Let me know in the comment section below,
Love you!
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ