RIMMEL EXAGGERATE LIQUID EYELINER & KIKO DEFINITION WATERPROOF EYELINER Review ღ


Hello beauties!
I am finally back, after such a long time of silence!
Today I am going to delight you with two reviews, one about the Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner, and the other one about the Kiko Definition Waterproof eyeliner.


RIMMEL EXAGGERATE LIQUID EYELINER



The tip

I almost finished this, since I use it everyday (except the "no-makeup" days, obviously). It was my very first liquid eyeliner, and I kept buying it as soon as there was no product left. And I am still buying it. Because it's my twin spirit. I can create incredible, bold, sexy statement looks with it! It's really easy to use, and it is long lasting. BUT, it does smudge a little bit, since it is not a waterproof product. Sometimes, I have to reapply it at the end of the day, but that's not a big deal!

Pro: long lasting, easy to apply
Con: I've emptied it.
Rating: 9/10
Price: 12,95 €

KIKO DEFINITION WATERPROOF EYELINER





This eyeliner stays still all day long, fighting fiercely against water, sweat, and tears! I LOVE IT! Even though it's not as easy to use as the Rimmel liner, thanks to the long and thin tip you can achieve an ultra-precise wing. It's great for cat-eye looks! And the black is sooo black! I think it's perfect for beach and wedding days! It lasts forever, I can assure you. The only downside is that the consistency is a little too thick. When it comes to removing it, I use my favorite make up remover (that works exceptionally): the Sephora one.

Pro: waterproof, super pigmented, ultra-precise
Con: not really easy to use (also, it's not easy to take off), thick consistency
Rating: 9/10
Price: 6,90 €

Top: Rimmel Eyeliner
Bottom: Kiko Waterproof Eyeliner

After a gentle rub


As you can see by the swatches, the Kiko eyeliner is a bit more pigmented than the Rimmel one. I wet my hands with water, and the lines didn't smudge. But, when I rubbed them, the line that I drew with the Rimmel eyeliner came off quite easily. So, if you are planning to go to the beach or to the pool, get a Kiko Definition Waterproof Eyeliner! You won't be disappointed.

What are you favorite liquid eyeliners?
Tell me in the comment section below, I would like to try new products!
Have a special day,
Livia


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ