CHANEL LE BLANC ILLUMINATING BRIGHTENING CONCENTRATE Review ღ



Hello beauties,
ever heard of a 120$ worth serum? Yes, it does exist, and it's by Chanel. The one that I am talking about is a brightening and illuminating concentrate (1 fl.oz), and the product belongs to the "Chanel LE BLANC" line.




The LE BLANC products are quite popular in Asia, where women prefer having a light skin tone rather than a sunkissed one.
What it should do: it evens out your complexion and it helps diminish the appearance of existing dark spots.
What it does: after a month of daily application, I noticed that my skin actually looked brighter, more luminous. But, when I first applied it I did not see any difference.
This is a great product to try if you have a lot of dark spots! However, it's a rather big investment, so you have to think twice before getting it.
I really wish I took before and after photos D:!

Pro: it does what it says, it is light and it brightens up your complexion.
Con: it is really expensive, and there is only 1 fl.oz of product.
Rating: 8.5/10
Price: about 120$

Have you ever tried this serum?
If yes, let me know what you think!
See you next time,
Livia 
Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ