6 PLACES YOU SHOULD VISIT WHEN YOU GO TO ROME! ♡



Hi beauties,
how are you? I hope you are all having a great day! About two weeks ago I went to Rome (the capital of Italy) for four amazing days! I left Turin (the city in which I live) at 8.30 a.m. and I arrived at 8.30 p.m. Yes, the journey took 12 long hours, and it was extremely tiring!! But, once in Rome, my fatigue disappeared. I spent such an incredible time and I am planning to go there again! Rome is like a huge barrel, full of pleasant dreams and magnificent - yet painful - illusions. You either love it, or hate it. It's chaotic, but it's sublime and magical in its chaos of people, historical monuments, shops, parks.
So, what's the point of this post? Well, first of all I would like to share with you some of the photos that I took. Second, I want to create a little guide for those of you who are going to Rome soon!
Here's 6 places (and more) worth visiting:

1 - COLOSSEUM (COLOSSEO)


The Colosseum (Colosseo in Italian) is definitely a must. You can find it in the centre of the city, waiting for your eyes to admire it.

2 - IL VITTORIANO (O ALTARE DELLA PATRIA)


This "thing" is HUGE! When I first saw it I couldn't stop staring at it, in ecstasy. It's near the Colosseum.

3 - THE OBELISKS


You can find a lot of obelisks in Rome, and each one of them is unique and beautiful.

4 - ST. PETER'S BASILICA (BASILICA DI SAN PIETRO)




This basilica was designed by Michelangelo Buonarroti, Donato Bramante, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and Maderno.

5 - TREVI FOUNTAIN (FONTANA DI TREVI)


I even threw a coin into the fountain! I hope it's gonna bring even me even more happiness.

6 - VILLA BORGHESE 


Villa Borghese is a romantic garden, where you can find some museums and other attractions. It's really a lovely place, close to Nature.

7 - OTHER FANTASTIC PLACES!

Il Gianicolo





Have you ever visited Rome?
If yes, what do you of it?
Let me know,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ