WHAT'S IN MY MAKE UP BAG! ❤️



Hello beauties,
in this post I'll show you what's inside my make up bag. I put all my essential products in a small black Burberry bag, that I absolutely adore because it is simple and it makes me feel incredibly chic. Even though I don't wear make up everyday (I like to let my skin breath from time to time), the products that I am going to talk about are the ones that I use the most often and that I buy as soon as I empty them. Curious? Then, let's start!



1 - BELLAOGGI EYEBROW PENCIL
This is one of the best drugstore eyebrow pencils that I have tried so far. It doesn't fade off and it stays in place 'till the end of the day. Sometimes, I skip the "eyebrows step", since I like the way my natural brows look, but I also like to use the Bellaoggi pencil to make them look "fuller".


2 - NYC WATERPROOF EYESHADOW PENCIL
I got this for about 4, and I am really happy I did! I use it to highlight my browbones, my cheekbones, and sometimes on my cupid's bow too. The quality is pretty good and I love it! However, I used it once on my eyelids as an eyeshadow (actually, it is an eyeshadow and not a highlighter, but whatever!), and after 5-6 hours it was all smudged and it looked horrible! Maybe it's because my eyelids get oily too easily (like the rest of my face).


3 - MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER
This is my Holy Grail product! I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY and it has never disappointed me. It does its job perfectly, and for the price you pay (10) it's a really great deal. I can't remember how many times I repurchased it haha.


4 - RIMMEL EXAGGERATE EYELINER
It's my all-time favorite eyeliner! When I am in a rush I just grab this eyeliner and my look is complete. Yeah, in just 1 minute.


5 - CATRICE DEFINING BLUSH 030
This blush is a gorgeous peach shade that suits my skin tone very well. When I look like a zombie (most of the time) I just cannot skip the "blush step". Raise your hand if you love blushes too!
The first time I used a blush I was 15, and I recall that I didn't blend it perfectly, so I looked like a clown (even though everyone kept complimenting me... nasty). I realized the hideousness only at night, when I got home after staying all day out with my friends. Gah, I wish I could just forget that.


6 - MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS LIP BALM
Maybelline NY is one of my favorite make up brands, its products are always (or almost always) great! Like this lip balm, which is super hydrating and it has been my faithful companion for years. Here's the review that I wrote about it: http://liviamcqueen.blogspot.it/2014/05/maybelline-baby-lips.html


7 - FORMULA X NAIL POLISH
It seems white in the photo, but in fact it is a light taupe colour (if that makes sense, huh?). It's not really an essential product - since I do my nails maximum twice a month - but I decided to add it to the list because I always bring it with me. Also, it's a very good quality nail polish and I adore it!

Well, these are all the things that are in my make up bag!
Now, tell me what's inside YOUR make up bag!
I hope you enjoyed the post.
See you soon,
Livia 
Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ