MY TOP 5 MAKE UP BRUSHES! ❤️



Hi beauties,
how did you spend these days? I went to Rome for 4 days and I had such a great time! I am going to upload all the photos that I've taken soon! I can't wait for you too see them :D.
So, today I am going to share with you some of my favorite make up brushes. Ready? Let's go!


1 - SIGMA ROUND TOP KABUKI F82
I use this brush for my foundation and, well, it's pretty amazing. I can blend the product easily and the base ends up looking natural, flawless and not cakey at all. My foundation routine takes about 2-3 minutes, but it's worth the while!
Rating: 9/10
Price: 24$


2 - REAL TECHNIQUES SETTING BRUSH
This brush is perfect for setting your undereye concealer with some good powder (current favorite: Neve Cosmetics Hollywood mineral powder). I absolutely adore it!
Rating: 9.5/10
Price: 8$


3 - NEVE COSMETICS MAGENTA SCULPT BRUSH
The "Magenta Sculpt" brush is super soft and it can be used for foundations, bronzers, blushes, and concealers. Furthermore, it's cruelty-free (like all - or almost all - the Neve Cosmetics products).
Rating: 8.5/10
Price: 11.90


4 - NEVE COSMETICS GREEN DETAIL
Yep, another great brush from Neve Cosmetics! I use this one when I want a neat and precise application (lipstick or concealer). I am glad it's become part of my brushes collection, it saved my life a lot of times!
Rating: 9/10
Price: 8.90


5 - NEVE COSMETICS EYESHADOW BRUSH
So, my list wouldn't be complete without this fantastic eyeshadow brush! I use it to apply the eyeshadow and to blend it afterwards, and the final look is always amazing!
Rating: 9/10
Price: 9.50

Well, that's it! Have you ever tried one these brushes?
What are your favorite ones?
Let me know!
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ