KIKO Bronzer Mineral Powder Review ♡



Hi beauties,
today I am going to talk to you about this Kiko Bronzer Mineral Powder that I got a couple of months ago as a gift from a friend of mine. I used it just three or four times, then I buried it under all my eyeshadow palettes... The issue? Well, it didn't really match my skin tone. I have the shade "100 Honey Beige", which is a light brown-orange colour. The product is incredibly easy to blend and the texture is amazing! But, as I said, it looks dreadful on me, just because of the wrong shade!
There are other 3 shades available:

  • 102 Chocolate Tan
  • 104 Cinnamon
  • 105 Warm Almond




Pro: It's a good bronzer that lasts all day long.It can be blended easily, so that you won't look like a clown.
Con: it's difficult to find the right shade. But, if you find it, you are going to fall in love with this bronzer!
Rating: 8/10
Price: 9.90

Where you can find it: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/it-it/
Have ever tried this product?
Let me know your opinions!
See you next time,
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ