HOW TO KICK START THE NEW YEAR WITH AN AWESOME PLAYLIST! ✓


Hello beauties,
this is my first post of the year! So, I just wanted to share with you some tracks that keep me going and that I love listening to, at any hour of the day, whether I am having a shower or working out. Ready? Let's go!

1 - ALESSO feat ROY ENGLISH - COOL


2 - MADEON feat PASSION PIT - PAY NO MIND (LEMAITRE REMIX)


3 - FLORENCE + THE MACHINE - NEVER LET ME GO
"Looking up from underneath, fractured moonlight on the sea, reflections still look the same to me, as before I went under..." Beautiful.

4 - MARTIN GARRIX feat JUSTIN MYLO & MESTO - BOUNCYBOB
This is absolutely.. great! I like turning up the music super loud (sorry neighbours) and dancing around my house like a fool!

5 - PENTATONIX - CAN'T SLEEP LOVE


6 - PANIC! AT THE DISCO - DEATH OF A BACHELOR
Brendon's voice is just something that I would die for...



7 - LOST FREQUENCIES feat JANIECK DEVY - REALITY
"Today I got a million, Tomorrow I don't know..."

8 - YEARS AND YEARS - SHINE (SAM FELDT REMIX)

9 - DREAM KOALA - SATURN BOY

10 - GALLANT - WEIGHT IN GOLD

Well, that's it! I hope you like it :D.
What's your favorite playlist?
Please share it down below,
Kiss kiss
Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ