MAYBELLINE Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer Review ♡



Hello beauties,
it's Christmas!! I hope you are all having a great time and a lot of fun :D!
Today I am back with another review. I'm going to talk about a Maybelline product: the Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer.





Basically, it's a water-based face primer that helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles and other signs caused by less-than-8-hour-sleep nights. It comes in two shades, "Cool Rose" and "Warm Apricot". I own the first one, which is pretty good. Yes, it's a primer, so (obviously) it's full of silicones. But, the most important thing is that it didn't make me break out! What I like about it is the fact that it made my skin look hydrated and it felt really soft when I touched it.
BUT (because buts are never enough) it didn't really make me look less tired. I expected it to make my face appear more awake and I felt quite disappointed when I looked in the mirror. Hum, almost nothing changed. However, it's still a good primer. You can use it all alone, just like a moisturizer, but I wouldn't recommend applying it everyday, because, you know, it's going to do more harm than good.
I am satisfied with the consistency, which is creamy and it is really easy to apply and to blend.
My conclusion? There are a whole lot better primers on the market(even though some are really pricey)!

Pro: it makes your skin look replenished and refreshed, and it can make your foundation last a little longer.
Con: it doesn't really make you look less weary.
Price: 9.99 
Rating: 7/10
Would I recommend it? Not really...

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
See you soon,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ