Estée Lauder "Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II" REVIEW ღ



Hi beauties,
how are you doing? I hope you are all having a great time!
Today I am going to talk about an amazing eye cream that I have been loving.




Since I am spending a lot of sleepless nights lately (because of uni and other stuff), I wanted to get something for my poor eyes. So, I went over budget and I got the "Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II" by Estée Lauder. First of all, if you are looking for a good but not too expensive eye cream, please don't continue reading this post. Your heart is going to get hurt badly. Do you want to know the price? Well, I am telling you. 64.50 €(about 68$). Yes, 64 f*****g euros for 0.5 oz of product. I didn't even want to spend that much money on a cream, but I fell for it and I promised to myself that I am never going to do something so foolish again (I promise)!
That said, I cannot deny that this product atoned me. It is for all skin types, and it works very well, especially for women over 40(I am just 19, but I don't care, duh). What are its benefits? It has a soothing effect, and it reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles(ugh!), puffiness, dryness and uneven skin tone. I like to apply it every night, gently, and sometimes I even use it around my mouth, where I have tons of fine lines. When I wake up, I feel so much better! The consistency is rich and it's a gel cream. Maybe it's too rich, but that's okay. The best thing about it is that you only need a tiny bit for an incredible result, so it can last you for quite some time. My mom used it too (she kept asking me the price, but I didn't tell her), and she was pretty amazed too! You can really tell the difference, since her skin is more mature than mine(of course).
Anyway, taking account of the fact that it is a big purchase, you can either try it or not. There are a lot of good and less expensive eye creams out there, just look for them! If you are interested in knowing which are the best eye creams, let me know!

Pros: It does what it says. That is, it makes you look rested and it is super hydrating!
Cons: The consistency is too rich and the product is too pricey.
Price: 64.50€
Rating: 9/10

Have you ever tried this product?
If yes, let me know what you think about it!
Have a good day,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ