THE BEST DRUGSTORE MATTE LIPSTICKS EVER! ♡



Hi beauties,
today I'm planning to show you my favorite matte lipsticks. I really love them, even tough I love the shiny ones as well. Okay, I must confess, I love every kind of lipstick, no matter what the finish is (but the lasting of a lippie is quite important).
So, here's a list of my obsessions:

1) Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick "Matt About Pink" #250



How it looks on me!
This pink shade is absolutely lovely! The only downside is the fact that, once applied, the colour might look uneven.
Rating: 8/10
Price: about 8$

2) Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss #107


It's a gorgeous dark colour perfect for fall. And the matte red tube makes everything cooler.
Rating: 9.5/10
Price: about 9$

3) Revlon Matte Lipstick "Mauve it Over" #003

Rating: 9/10
Price: about 10$

4) Wet'n Wild MegaLast Lipstick "Ravin' Raisin" #916D



Another fabulous dark lip color.
Rating: 8/10
Price: 1.99$

What are your favorite matte lipsticks?
I would like to try the NYX ones, they seem to be incredible!
Livia 

P.S. I just started Uni, and I think it's going to be a long and pretty hard year. Please, wish me good luck! Love you!

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ