SUPER EASY HALLOWEEN MAKE UP TUTORIAL!



Hi beauties!
Welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all doing well! Since Halloween is not far away, I decided to show you how to recreate a quite simple look for that day. It's really easy and everyone can do it!


So, I start by applying foundation evenly with my fingers. It is some shades lighter than my actual skin tone, because I want to look extra pale! The product that I am using is by Benefit, Hello Oxygen.
Then, I conceal any redness and imperfections with my favorite concealer by Maybelline, for a perfect base!


After that, I move on to the eyes. First, I prime them with a good product, like this one by elf. It is not expensive at all, and it is absolutely amazing! To make the eye look pop even more, I apply a matte white shadow all over the lids.

elf  eye primer

Next, I use a bright fuchsia colour and I blend it very well, leaving no harsh edges. To contour my eyes, I use a violet shadow just on the outer corners, creating a slight wing and blending it with the fuchsia.
Then, I grab my favorite white eye pencil by Essence and I use it on the inner corners of my eyes, in order to make them look bigger. To finish the eye look, I line my eyes and I apply some coats of mascara. Of course, it will not be complete until I fill the brows!

Essence white kajal eye pencil 04

Brow pencil for girls who have dark hair



Now, the following steps are pretty fun, even though it takes some time! With a white pencil, I am going to draw the teeth, one by one. To fill the blank spaces between each tooth, I use a black gel liner. All you have to do is to draw a huge and, somehow, creepy mouth! Then, I apply red liquid lipstick as blood all around my "fake" mouth, and even on my neck. To make it look more realistic, trace some blood streams with a flat brush.
Okay, the final step is to mix blue and black eyeshadow and apply it under your eyes, giving the illusion of a serious case of dark circles.

Black eyeshadow

Blue eyeshadow

And red lipstick as BLOOD!

If you want, you can watch the video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvP_UM0cng

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Do you already know what you are going to be this Halloween?
If yes, let me know in the comment section!
Kisses,
Livia



Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ