WEN ZHOU: MY TRAVEL DIARY ✧



Hi beauties,
I spent this last and incredible month in Wen Zhou, China. This is the reason why I couldn't write anything on this blog, and I am terribly sorry. I left out of the blue, without even having the time to plan something beforehand. What I decided to do today is to bring you with me through all the memories and all the moments I experienced in these days! So, sit back, relax and enjoy it!
(Most of the photos are taken with an Iphone)

{ DAY ONE }
When I first set my foot in Wen Zhou, my first thought was "Why am I in such a dirty and polluted city?". The atmosphere was completely different from the one I was accustomed to, that is the atmosphere of Turin. If you go there, you can immediately tell that the air is super unhealthy! There are so many skyscrapers, cars, and stores! Also, the taxi network is pretty big: almost everyone takes taxis, since they are inexpensive. Another thing I noticed straight away, was the fact that a lot of people carried an umbrella, especially during the hottest hours of the day. That's because the UV rays can be really harmful, and because Asian people don't like to get a tan. Also, many girls were incredibly skinny!




{ DAY THREE }
I strolled around Wen Zhou for a while, and I fell in love with the parks!



{ DAY FOUR }
The sky during the day was sublime, but at night it became black and cloudy.





{ DAY TEN }
I did a lot of shopping! I started to love Wen Zhou, because it's a busy yet magnificent city. There were so many places to discover!



{ DAY TWELVE }
I went to Wen Cheng, a little country surrounded by mountains. Here, I rediscovered a new reality, a reality which can be a lot different from ours. It may seem primitive and unusual through a stranger's eyes, but that's such a fascinating place!









{ DAY FIFTEEN }
Wen Zhou at night is wonderful.




{ DAY SIXTEEN }
I went to the zoo with my sister, my grandma and my granfather! It's nice to become a child again! It felt so good :D. However, my heart was breaking a little because of the sight of all those animals pent up in cages...




{ DAY SEVENTEEN }
I love parks, every kind of park, as long as there are trees and flowers!






{ DAY TWENTY-ONE }
I went to Shanghai and it was soo hot! I was literally burning! But I really enjoyed the city and I also did some shopping :D.









{ DAY TWENTY-SIX }
I went for two days to Ning Bo, a gorgeous and lovely place! I spent the time admiring its landscape and contemplating everything!







My outfit of that day!



{ LAST DAY }
Finally, it's time to go back to Italy! I have to admit it, I was a little sad and - deep down inside - I didn't want to leave... I had such a great time, and I was almost able to forget painful memories. Will I go back there again? Well, maybe yes. No, definitely yes.

Kiss kiss,
Livia 


Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ