Labello Lip Butter Review!



I am obsessed with lip butters. They keep my lips moisturized, leaving them soft and with a nice and irresistible scent!
I am currently loving the Labello lip butter, that smells like vanilla! It's a fantastic and inexpensive product that I can carry around with me in the bag and I can apply it whenever I want. The consistency is creamy and it is not greasy at all. Sometimes, I like to apply the butter on my under-eye area in order to minimize my dark circles.
Gosh, I cannot find any flaw! Wanna kissable lips? Well, what are you waiting for?



Price: 4 €
Pro: Moistuzing, a smell you could die for. Inexpensive.
Con: None
Rating: 9/10

Do you like lip butters or do you prefer lip products in a tube?
Tell me in the comments below!
Livia 

Stalk Me On 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ