HOW TO WHITEN YOUR SKIN ✦


A lot of people love tanning in the sun in order to get a bronzed look. However, there are some people who are literally afraid of the sun and who don't want to get a tan. I belong to the second group. My skin is not fair tough, it's medium - dark. And, well, I hate it. Asian people usually prefer having a snowy, white complexion, and they would do anything for it! When it's too hot outside they don't step out and, when they do, they either wear hats or carry an umbrella. 
I searched different ways to whiten up my skin, and finally I found two effective methods that I am gonna share with you!

1 - LEMON JUICE



Lemons are antibacterial and they have the incredible power to clear and lighten the skin! All you have to do is to dilute the acid with water and apply it on your skin as a toner. Don't use it more than twice a week tough, especially if you have sensitive skin (and use it only at night)! Lemon juice can be very aggressive. 
If you want to go that extra mile, you can cut a fresh lemon in half and put one half in a bowl full of sugar. Then, gently rub the lemon onto your skin in a circular motion and finally rinse off! 
If you do this step every week for 4-5 months straight you are gonna achieve a gorgeous skin colour! Just don't give up and be consistent.

2 - WHITENING PRODUCTS


Price: about 50$

If you want to spend a little more, there are a lot of products on the market that can help you! The one that really helped me was Elizabeth Arden's "Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser". You can see the difference right after the first use! I apply it every morning, I massage my face, then I wash it off and I am like: WHOA! It might be a little expensive, but it's really worth it.


Do you know any other ways to lighten the complexion?
Please share with us!


Livia 

Stalk Me on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ