ALL THE BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA ♥















Aloe vera gel is one of the most amazing natural products ever! I don't think I would be able to live on without it. But, what's so special about it? Today I'm gonna talk about all its miraculous properties, how to use it, and why you should love it.

1 - POST-EPILATION TREATMENT
Have you ever experienced redness and irritation after removing the hair? If the answer is positive, there's something that you will definitely want. Yes, it's aloe vera gel. I use it after every epilation on the red areas, and the next day the redness is gone! Also, the gel leaves a fresh sensation on my skin!

2 - BURNS
Aloe helps heal burns, whether they are caused by the sun or by the iron. It soothes and repairs your damaged skin, and its effect is just magical! I always bring it with me when I go to swim (actually, I bring it everywhere). It has the incredible power to cicatrize small wounds too!

3 - LENITIVE CREAM
You can use aloe as a cream as well, since it has hydrating properties. All you have to do is to mix a small amount of gel with your daily moisturizer. It's going to protect your skin throughout the day, leaving it soft and restored! You can apply it not only on your face, but on your elbows and on your legs too.

4 - ACNE TREATMENT
Last but not least, aloe is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, so it dries out pimples and it prevents them from appearing. When my face is in a really bad condition, I show it some love by applying a generous amount of gel. It feels sooo good! It's great also as a spot-treatment. Bye bye acne!

Have you ever used aloe vera?
What do you think about it?
Let me know in the comments section!
Livia 

Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ