HOW TO GET LONG AND THICK EYELASHES! ♛



If you have long and thick lashes, lucky you. If you haven't, well, this post is right for you! Today I am going to show you two useful tips to grow your lashes and to make them look much more luscious. I have experimented these tips on me (since I have straight and short lashes) and I can assure you that they do work!

1 - CASTOR OIL


It's a holy grail! Castor oil has a lot of benefits. For example, it helps your skin to stay moisturized and it is mainly used for relaxing massages. For the lashes, I just get a few drops every night on my clean finger and I gently apply it all over my eyelids, without missing the lashes. You can apply it even with a Q-tip or with a clean mascara wand. Remember to do it EVERY night for at least 3 MONTHS! It reduces the appearance of dark circles as well. Unfortunately, I didn't take "BEFORE" and "AFTER" photos, but you can trust me ;D! I've been using castor oil for nearly a year now, and I think I won't stop using it. My poor lashes were very weak because I used waterproof mascaras a lot, but now they don't fall off anymore! Muahahah.

WHERE DO I GET IT?
Before buying it I made some research on the Internet and I went to a supermarket. However, castor oil was very expensive there. So, I went to my local herbalist's shop and I found it at 3€! Yes, I was really happy.

2 - LENGTHENING MASCARAS
Get a good mascara with a lengthening formula! There are a lot on the market and I recommend you trying these ones:
- Clarins Be Long Mascara (20€). This product is a bit pricey but it's worth it :).


- Estetil ALL IN ONE Mascara Extra Black (14.50€). You can find in the best drugstores! It strengthens your eyelashes and it makes them more voluminous.


- L'Oréal Double Extension Mascara Renewal Serum Extra Black (13€).



Do you have any other tips? Please let me know, I would really like to know!
Also, I am doing a giveaway (international) on my Youtube channel, and if you want to enter just click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGGerCq5Y1w
Love you,
Livia 

Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ