HOW TO SURVIVE THE EXAM PERIOD LIKE A BOSS!



Hi everyone, how are you? I hope you are all doing well. But, if you are going through a period full of exams, well, nah... Don't worry though! You are not the only one! I am having a lot of exams, and they are literally endless! However, together we can do it.
Besides studying all day and night (which is something that I don't really enjoy doing), what I love to do during these weeks is to plan everything and to find some time to relax and to meditate. So, a few days ago I got a cute planner and I wrote down all the tasks I have to accomplish. Ha, hard times. It's when you see your planner filled "from head to toe" with black ink that you understand you are in a big trouble. Sorry, sorry, I don't want to make you feel anxious, it's not my intention. It's just that I AM ANXIOUS MYSELF! Of course, I know I am gonna make it (and you too), but there are just too many things overloading my brain!
Anyway, I should quit the chatting. If you clicked on this post, there must be a reason, right? Now, I'll give you some advices on how to survive this period that, hopefully, will work.

1 - GET ORGANIZED!
You can buy a planner, as I did, or you can use a simple diary. I think that it is very useful to schedule my study periods. I don't consider myself an organized girl but, when I try to be that girl, I feel absolutely at peace with myself! I feel like I have a lot of free time and it seems that I am not that busy, after all (lie, lie, lie!).

2 - FIND TIME TO RELAX
It's really important to relax, even though all you can think about is "exam tomorrow, exam the day after tomorrow. Oh, and in three days too!". You will not be able to take the exams at your best if you don't de-stress a little. Make sure to take a break and to dedicate about half an hour (or even more) to your passions. For instance, I like to meditate while playing relaxing and soothing music. It is just a simple way to calm my mind. Also, I love to draw and to read!

3 - GET ENOUGH SLEEP
Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep! I know it's hard, but it's super important! You should have a good rest, especially after a long day of studying. Also, if sleeping is not enough, try to take a multivitamin and supplements. Or else, remember to eat a lot of healthy fruits and vegetables.

Well, I hope you found this post useful!
Good luck for your exams!! We are the best!
Livia 

Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ