Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Review ☼



Hey beauties! What's up?
Summer is here, and it's super hot! I have to take at least two showers a day (tell me that I am not the only one).
Since I am all about sunscreens, today I wanted to share with you an incredibile product that I am obsessed with: the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sun Lotion. Basically, it's a protective lotion characterized by hydrating ribbons (you can really see them!) that leaves your skin soft and luminous, and by beneficial ingredients like aloe vera leaf juice! Yep, it contains tiny glittering particles that are absolutely awesome! Unlike the majority of the sunscreens on the market, this one is easily absorbed and it is not oily at all. Plus, I adore the sweet and alluring scent that it sends out. Somehow, it improves my mood and it makes me feel more relaxed and calm (aromatherapy!?). A few days ago, I applied this sunscreen and I went out for a stroll. Unexpectedly, I bumped into a dear friend of mine and she greeted me. Then, she said: "You have such a nice smell! Which perfume are you wearing?". I was delighted and I told her that I just used a sunscreen. Now, I simply cannot leave home without it.



Also, it is moisturizing (so you don't have to worry about your skin peeling off), it has antioxidant properties, and it reduces the appearance of spots and of stretch marks (yay!). Well, it's definitely a must-have goodie for this summer season. I can't even think of possible downsides.

Price (SPF 30): 15,50 
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 10: 12,90 
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 15: 14,55 
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 50: 18.15 

If you have fair skin, choose the lotion with the highest SPF. If you have dark skin, the one with SPF 10 may be enough.
Pro: super fresh and nice smell! Hydrating and protective. It doesn't leave your skin oily at all.
Con: let me think... none.


There's also the After Sun Lotion, which soothes your skin and it leaves it "restored" and all pampered. Ha, amazing, right? The formula is rich and the fragrance is... heavenly! It contains mango, aloe vera, and shea butter. I couldn't ask for more.

Price: 14,50 
Pro: amazing smell and moisturizing
Con: ehm, no.

If you are looking for a good quality sunscreen, I totally recommend you this one!
If you are not, well, you shoud? Check my older post: "Why We Need Sunscreen"!
I hope you liked this post,
Kiss kiss,
Livia 

Stalk Me On

Huge thanks to trnd for this fantastic opportunity. This post wouldn't even exist without you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ