Silk-épil 9 SkinSpa Review!





The exfoliation brush

Hello beauties, today I want to introduce a new friend to you. Its name is Silk-épil 9 SkinSpa and it’s basically a hair remover that works even under the shower. The model that I own is the number 9-961, which is a model that I love! The box contains a hair remover device (of course) and an exfoliation brush (perfect for removing dead cells), which the model 9-561 doesn’t have.


There are also other useful objects:
1. A small bag where you can put your epilator inside.
2. A brush adapter
3. An extra wide epilation head
4. A facial cap, for (obviously) facial epilation
5. A cleaning brush (to clean the cap)
6. The protective cover for the brush
7. A skin contact cap

This epilator is just amazing! It removes quickly every hair, leaving my skin soft and silky. When some hair is left out I just grab a pair of tweezers to complete the work of art. At first, it was a bit bothering and painful. Also, I thought that it was way too complicated and I was scared. However, little by little, I got used to it and now I am satisfied and happy as a lil kid!

Oh gosh, there are too many things I want to tell you! I would like to be more organized. Okay, first: I have a huge hair problem. Well, maybe not huge, but the issue is extremely awful for me. I’ve always had this problem, mostly concerning my face, and I really did not know how to deal with it. I realized having dark hair when a classmate, in middle school, approached me and exclaimed: “You have a moustache thicker than mine!”. That was embarassing. A lot embarassing. Even in this moment, while I am tapping these words, I feel embarassed and uneasy. I know, it’s not the biggest problem ever, but that exclamation hurt me. After that day I began to look at the mirror more, wondering how to get rid of the culprit. Then, the fact happened again, even though in different places and with different people. Since my family was - and still is -  a conservative type of nucleus, it would have never let me remove it. So I finally came up with the idea of clearing the hair up with a specific product. However, my skin often got irritated. Later, in high school, I decided to rebel against my parents’ narrow-mindedness and I opted for a facial wax. It was painful but, hey, “beauty hurts”. I began to buy waxing stripes and I would use them every 2 weeks or so. Thankfully I can now use a different and an easier method to remove hair!

Silk-épil removes the hair(even the shortest) from the roots, so that when it grows back it is weaker and lighter. You don’t have to worry about darker and thicker hairs! The results are long-lasting: for instance, a week ago I used the device to depilate my armpits and in this moment they are still smooth! After the depilation you should apply some aloe vera gel, which soothes your skin and it reduces redness and pain. Also, use the exfoliation brush a day or two before the depilation in order to whisk away dead cells and to avoid ingrown hairs, which are dreadful! I adore the brush because it is relaxing and I would really like to use it every single day. Clearly, I cannot since it would damage my skin. A downside? Well, the exfoliation brush can’t be used on your face, because it is too delicate.
Last but not least, the price: 199.90€. I know it’s more on a pricey side but it is really worth it. You have a complete kit and it’s super handy! I highly recommend it, especially if you are fed up with shaving and waxing.

video

Rating: 8.5/10
If you have any question, feel free to ask!

This post wouldn’t even exist without Desideri Magazine. A big “thank you” from the bottom of my heart. 

What do you use to remove hair? I hope you found the post useful!
See you soon,
Livia 

Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ