Make Up Forever Face & Body Foundation Review!



A couple of days ago I was on a super crammed bus, and I noticed a young woman beside me. Her skin looked extremely dry and it was obvious that she put on too much make up (thick base and heavy eye look). I recall that I thought "Oh gosh, which kind of foundation did she use?". Yep, because her pores were pretty evident and the product she applied didn't really suit her skin type (it was a little too oily). Morever, her face colour was darker than the rest of her body, and you could see the gap miles away. I really don't intend to criticize that woman (besides, I don't even know who she is and I am not the type of person who likes to talk s**t about people, especially strangers). On the contrary, I should thank her! If I hadn't noticed her, I wouldn't have come up with the idea of talking about the best foundations ever! What I plan to do is to give you some advices and to review all the foundations that I have tried during my life. The aim is to help those of you who have just begun to experiment with makeup or those of you who just want to know more, in order to avoid terrible mistakes like that woman :). I am not a beauty expert, but I want to share with you my knowledge!


The product that I am going to review today is well-known and loved by many. It's the "Face & Body" Foundation by Make Up Forever (shade 20), which is obviously for both face and body. Personally, I don't like to use it over my body. Well, this liquid foundation is soo good! The formula is light and the coverage is great! Once applied, it's like a second skin: your complexion will look perfect, sheer and flawless! If you have dry or normal skin, you are gonna adore it. As for me, since I have oily skin after a few hours it tends to get a bit greasy. But I can fix the problem with a a dusting of powder!
Also, it makes you feel fresh and rejuvenated. Hah, what an amazing feeling!

Remember to pick the right shade: try, try, and try, 'till you find the perfect one. Don't be afraid to ask! And blend very well with a brush or with your clean fingers!

Price: about 40$
Rating: 8.5/10
Pro: hydrating, light, high quality and healthy look.
Con: it doesn't really suit oily skin.

If you want me to review other products, let me know!
Kiss kiss,
Livia ^^

Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ