Eisenberg Paris Toning Lotion Review!



Need a toner? Don't worry, I've found an amazing one with which you might fall in love! It's a super refreshing toning lotion by Eisenberg Paris.



I love it because it is gentle and it really does wonders on my skin. I usually forget to apply toners because I think that they are useless, but in this case I had to change my mind. At first I was rather sceptical when a friend of mine recommended me. You know, toners for me were like water with some fancy ingredients in it. Nothing more. But I was wrong! After 6 - 7 days I noticed that my complexion looked more healthy and I was so glad (and pretty astonished too)!
I use it twice a day, before I put my make up on and in the evening, when I remove it. The only thing that I don't like is the scent. It has a strange smell that I cannot even describe! However, it's comprehensible, since it is fragrance-free (cool!).

Rating: 8/10
Pro: moisturizing, soothing, no parabens and gentle(perfect for sensible skin).
Con: the awful smell.

I hope you liked this post!
Kiss kiss,
Livia :D

Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ