THE BEST YOUTUBE VOICES ♫


Hey lovelies, I hope you all had a happy Easter! I ate sooo much chocolate and now I feel a little guilty.
Anyway, today I'm gonna talk to you about my favorite Youtube voices! Ready? Let's go!

1 - JASMINE THOMPSON




Her vocals are incredible! She is so talented (and lucky too) that she even had the possibility to record a song with Robin Schulz. I am sure you have already heard it; it's called "Sun Goes Down". If you want to know more about her, check her youtube channel: just click the name above (the one in capitals). I recommend you listening to her covers of "Let Her Go" , "Chandelier", and "Wrecking Ball".

2 - SAM TSUI



This guy is pretty cool too. He makes a lot of collab videos with other artists like him and, well, what can I say about him? First of all, his voice is harmonious and it always makes me shiver. Then, he also did original songs, which are great!! Make sure to listen to his single called "Shadow"!

3 - TANNER PATRICK


Haha, okay girls. Apart from the fact that his vocals are great, Tanner is a hot guy too, Just check him out if you don't believe me. You're gonna find your eyes glued to the screen. And also mouthwatering.

4 - TIFFANY ALVORD


I love this girl! She is so pretty and so talented! Search for her original song "MAGIC". I don't know if you will like it (I really hope you will), but I do. She collaborated with Chester See, another nice and hansome pal.

5 - CHRISSY COSTANZA


I found her when I was listening to Sam Tsui's covers and I immediately fell in love with her! So much passion in what she does! Check her cover of "Heart Attack", with the one and only Sam.

6 - NICOLE CROSS


Nicole is German and she adores singing. You can really feel the love she puts in her videos. Watch her covers of "Love Me Like You Do" and "Elastic Heart" - literally breathtaking!

7 - CHRISTINA GRIMMIE



Last, but not least, Christina. She is perfect! Her voice (of which I am super jealous) cannot be described! It's astounding and mind-boggling! Fun fact: she joined "The Voice" show and she even sang with Adam Levine. Yes, Adam Levine. Anyhow, don't forget to watch the collab video she did with Sam! The song is "Just A Dream".

Of course there are A LOT of amazing artists out there who are waiting for someone to discover them!
Please comment below and tell me about new artists worth listening to.
What if you are that artist? Well, even better!!


Oh, I've made a SPRING OUTFIT IDEAS video! Check it out :D
Livia



                                                                  Stalk me on
                                                   Instagram | Youtube | Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ