How To Save Money, Tips and Tricks!




You are spending too much lately, you feel guilty and you would like to save money? I thing we’ve all been through there. Hard times, pal. But don’t worry! There are many tips and tricks that can help you survive and today I am gonna share them with you all! I’ve been following most of them and I can assure you that they really work. Keep reading!

1 – CREATE A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU NEED

When you go on errands, bring a list of what you really need to buy and stick to it! Don’t let your eyes wander around too much, and don’t let them gaze stuff that isn’t written on the piece of paper. I know, it’s impossible to resist. However, if you are really trying to save money, you should endure and keep a cool head! Also, before going to the grocery store, make sure to fill your belly or else you will be tempted by all that deliciousness! Argh!

2 – SAY: “I DON’T HAVE MONEY”

I love this one! When you are on the verge of buying something that you shouldn’t, just think: “WAIT, I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!” and that’s it! It doesn’t mean that you are mean, stingy, or anything. It just means what it means: you don’t have enough money. Of course, sometimes it’s alright to indulge on our desired objects. Just remember not to exaggerate.

3 – COMPARE DIFFERENT PRICES

You have set your eyes on something that you just cannot miss? Then make a research and find the more convenient price! What’s cool about Internet is that you can do it whenever you want, and it’s so easy! Once you have found it, you are done! Enjoy your new purchase!

4 – ONLINE MAY BE BETTER

I love online shopping. And at the same time I hate it. It’s easy, quick, and it takes no or little effort! “Click”, and you are done with the purchase. There are so many offers, discount codes, etc., and it’s like magic! Online shopping is pretty convenient if you do it moderately (and not like me). But be careful, it’s highly addictive.

5 – BUY IN A BULK
This way, you can save a lot! I get a lot of water bottles in a bulk and it’s much cheaper than getting only one at a time. Just don’t buy heaps of products that you aren’t planning to use more than once.

6 – DIY (DO IT YOURSELF)
Get creative and start to make things with your own hands if you have the ability! It’s super fun and you can create a lot of cute and lovely objects. There are amazing videos and blogposts that can teach you and they are great! Also, you can reuse items that can be found at home and refashion your old clothes. I recommend you some awesome blogs:
- www.refashionco-op.blogspot.com
- www.thewardrobesurgeon.wordpress.com
- www.trashtocouture.com

7 – HIDE THE MONEY

One last tip. Hide it. If you are desperate, do it. Anywhere out of the world. Under your bed, inside your wardrobe, in your socks. I don’t know, free the imagination! Make sure the places are safe, though. And write down the secret spot, otherwise you may forget it and... that’s not good at all.

Before I leave I want to tell you something: money doesn’t bring you happiness. I know it’s an old saying and you are all tired of it. But really, money might be important for our sustenance but what we actually need is joy, pure joy! So, don’t worry too much about it. Carpe diem.
Do you know other tips? Please share them with me!
Livia


Stalk Me On

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ