The Best Apps Of The Month! ♛



I love having on my phone handy and useful apps, and this month I have been loving quite a few!
Here's the list:

1 - CAMERA360


In my opinion, this is the most complete app for photos: you can modify them as you wish, applying lots of gorgeous effects! It has a selfie camera and an easy camera which you can use whener you don't have time to modify the pics. It really is worth your attention, I can assure you. Plus, it is free! ;D


The Home


2 - EVERNOTE


Evernote is an app where you can write down your ideas, your work/school schedule, recipes, notes, etc. I use it to write whatever comes to my mind, like ideas for this blog or for my youtube channel, or even some inspirational quotes (sometimes I feel like a poet ;D).

3 - INSTASIZE

The logo
This is another photo editing app which comes super handy when you want to post original-size pics on Instagram without having to crop them. Plus, it contains a lot of cute stickers! Lovely!


You can resize the pic as you please

And change the background's colour!

4 - HAPPIER


Happier is a fun and inspiring social journal! With this app you can keep track of all those small things which have made you "happier" during the day and you can reread your posts whenever you feel like it and smile :). Also, it offers courses (a lot of them are free!) that help you to overcome anxiety and stress. I am following one and I have to say that now I am less pressured and I feel a lot better. I am not saying that it does miracles, but it surely helps!! Absolutely approved!

Which are your favorite apps?
Tell me in the comments below!
Livia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ