Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks by Kate Moss Review



Hi everyone! I know it' s been a while since the last time I wrote a post, and I am really sorry... I had to struggle with a lot of problems (especially school matters), but now I am back again with a review!
Today I'm gonna talk about the Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick collection by Rimmel London. She is wonderful as always, and so is the black packaging with Kate's signature!
There are 15 available shades and only 7 in Italy.



Kate Moss

I have only one of them, the shade 08, which is a gorgeous and slightly sparkling nude colour.




There are also the matte ones, which have a red packaging and they come in 6 different shades (4 in Italy).


Six beautiful shades


Price: about 8€
Pro: the colour is really pretty and it lasts rather long! Furthermore, it smells sooo good that I want to eat it! The texture is creamy and it can be applied smoothly. Also, it is not too expensive ;D. Another detail that I love is the signature, of course.
Con: the colour doesn't really pop up but it's probably fine since it is a natural shade.

As you can see from these awkward photos of me (D:) it is very very natural and it blends perfectly with the lips colour.



Close up!

Swatch

Highly recommended if you are looking for a nude lipstick that lasts for more than 4 - 5 hours!
I heard that the red one (01) is also pretty good; however, I haven't tried it yet :(

Have you tried any of these lipsticks?
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!
Livia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ