My Top 5 Favorite Songs of This Month



What's more relaxing than listening to some good music? Today I am gonna share with you some of my favorite songs of this period! You may like them or you may not: anyway, I hope you enjoy! You know the cycle: you hear a good song, then you keep listening to it for a couple of days or more (always the same sick yet pleasant beat), and finally you hear a new song and the cycle restarts. This is what happens to me all the time. Cruel world (maybe not that cruel)!

1 - Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars feat Mark Ronson


"I'm too hot, called a police and a fireman, I'm too hot, make a dragon wanna retire, man!"
This song is soo captivating! Plus, the music video is pretty cool too. It makes me raise on my feet and makes me wanna dance, dance, dance!!

2 - Every Breaking Wave by U2


Well, this one produces a rather sad and melancholic atmosphere. It makes me shiver whenever I hear it on the radio. Wow. "Every gambler knows that to lose, is what you're really there for..."

3 - Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran


Have you seen the video? I bet you have! How cool is that? It's romantic and sweet... "Take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars..."

4 - Shut The Damn Door by Lola Blanc


You have to listen to this. It's an order. Whether you like or not, it doesn't matter. Just google the title and listen to it. Just kidding, I don't want to force anyone, but if you have some spare time do it, you won't regret it.

5 - Drown by Bring Me The Horizon


Hey hey hey! Last but not least there is one of my favorite bands! "What doesn't kill you, makes you wish you were dead, got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper..." I absolutely adore the lyrics, it's so meaningful and it just reflects my feelings. I order you to search it if you haven't listened to it yet.

Well, these are my top 5 songs with which I am obsessed!
Please tell me yours! I'd like to know so that I can listen to new music (oh yeah, the vicious cycle) and get new vibes!
Livia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ