My November Favorites! ♡




November is coming to an end and Christmas time is approaching. This month I tried some beauty products and I loved a lot of things. Here they are:

- Sephora Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover



So good, guys! It removes all my make up, even the waterproof one, just as it says! It is gentle on your eyes and in few swipes they are clean. Highly recommended make up remover.

- Kate Moss Lipstick in 08 by Rimmel



At first I was not sure whether to buy it or not. Then I thought: " C'mon! It's just a lipstick that you can add to your not so big collection!" And I am so thankful now! It is such a beautiful and pretty rosy nude color! I use it almost everyday, it doesn't dry my lips and I feel like a star whenever I have it on me :D

- "You are more" video by Michelle Phan


Now, this is not a beauty product but I really wanted to write about it. This is a video made by my idol Michelle Phan, a beauty guru popular on Youtube.
There's a important message in the video, that is labels do not define us. Of course, words hurt, even more than the actual actions. But we have to overcome them, ignore them. We are who we are and we live as we like. Sorrow, pain, tears do not weaken us, they rather make us stronger, each day of our life.
I'm not gonna hide it, when I saw the video I started crying a little. All of us have passed through bad situations, but that's not enough to lose our hope.
Here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iZXDCqXAm0

Share it ;)

- Necklace from Claire's


This accessory is a present from a friend of mine and I think that it's sooo cute! Wearing it for 15 hours a day. Hihi.

- "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift


"Cherry lips, crystal skies, I could show you incredible things, stolen kisses, pretty lies..."
OMG! How cool is this song! Taylor nailed it! I love the music video too :D! If you haven't listened to it yet you should!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

That's all my favorites of the month! I know that they aren't that many but that's because I've been a lot busy lately and I am trying to find some spare time to do what I love.
Tell me which are your favorites!
Livia 

P.S. If you haven't yet, watch my " Get Ready With Me" video! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHol-TpRGC4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ