Mtv EMA Glasgow 2014 Make Up and Looks



Two days ago I saw the Mtv EMA 2014 which was in Glasgow. I was impressed by some looks so I decided to write a post about the subject.

I have to say that Charlie XCX's make up and oufit didn't make me go crazy. She opted for winged eyes, which are also contoured by a black eye pencil, and fuchsia lips. Her eyebrows are defined and I think that the whole look is a bit too heavy.



I loved Kieska's make up! Her face make up was in place and she used a lovely coral lipstick. Her outfit was original and all black, while revealing some skin.
The other outfit she rocked is, on the other hand, very colorful and I really liked it.





Ariana Grande was as cute as ever! She was the the winner of the "Best Song" and the "Best Female". Congratulations Ariana! ;D
Her make up was simple and of course she did her signature cat eye look. On her lips she used a matte mauve lipstick.









I adored the look of Laura Whitmore! Her outfit was smart and classy, while her smokey eyes were absolutely beautiful. The make up made her grey/blue eyes stand out a lot and it was perfect, paired with nude lips. I think she outshone everyone else! ;)













Lastly, Nicki Minaj wore different outfits during the soirée. Her make up too was pretty simple and her skin was perfect. By the way, she won the "Best Hip Hop" category.



What do you think of the Mtv EMA 2014?
Let me know in the comment section!
Livia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ