My Wishlist ♡!


Hi everyone!
Today I'm gonna share with you some beauty products that I would really like to try!

1 - BENEFIT POREFESSIONAL PRIMER


This primer is said to be amazing because it blurs out the pores and it makes your face look more even and it also leaves your skin oil - free. I think that it may be a really good base for the foundation, and since I have oily skin I hope that one day I will be able to try it out and to see how wonderfully it works!

2 - BENEFIT CORALISTA BLUSH


Yep, another product from the same brand. And - OMG! - I love the packaging! It's so cute and chic! I don't know you, but most of the time it's a good packaging that attracts me, rather than the product itself. Anyway, the colour of this blush is a peachy pink that suits every skin tone and I like the brush that comes with the product too.

3 - TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE EYE PRIMER


Ever heard of this eye primer? I am sure you have. Many beauty gurus consider it as a good eye primer that makes eye make up stay all day long. And you don't have to worry about smudged eyeshadow.
Sidenote: I want to try the Urban Decay one too!!

4 - URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE 2


Do you know what this is? Yes, you do. I love all the colours that this palette has. Every single one. I think that it is a pretty good palette, perfect for everyday makeup. Whenever I go to Sephora I like to swatch all the colours. Then I stand there staring at the beauty of these eyeshadows. Hopefully one day I will own one.

5 - NARS ORGASM BLUSH


Another blush that I am raving for! Why are you doing this to me? D: I adore the colour, it looks wonderful on the cheeks.
Downside: pretty expensive.

6 - SHU UEMURA BLUSH


Oh yeah, another blush. Incredible, isn't it? If you would like to try this one out too the I have a good news! There is a dupe that is very similar to it and the price is much much lower! I'm talking about the blushes from Catrice Cosmetics that I love! They last for hours and they are sooo pretty :D



Well, this is my wishlist.
Which is yours? Tell me in the comments below!
Livia 

Comments

  1. Great picks! I love my Naked 2 palette ;-) http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ