Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick Review ♥



Hi everyone! I am here again to talk to you about one of my favorite lipsticks (and from one of my fave make up brands).
It’s the Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick !
It comes in a lot of different shades as you can see:



 They also have fantastic lipglosses and lipliners :D! I would really like to try them all out (clearly impossible D;).
 The one that I love the most is this:



It’s the shade 360 Plum Reflection and it’s a gorgeous plum/mauve colour that once applied looks glossy and shiny. I got it just because I needed a lipstick that wasn't red, and at first I wasn't really sure about the colour, Then I tested it on my wrist and - oh my Gosh! - I was literally stunned by how fab it was. It seemed like there were a million hues in just one lip product, lighting up everything (I know, I am exaggerating). That was the moment when I thought : "This is MINE!".
Also, I’m in love with the packaging! It’s kind of modern and it reflects the light.




Pro: beautiful colour, affordable, it smells really good and it doesn't have a drying formula. Actually, I feel like my lips are moisturized when I use it.
Con: it doesn’t last really long and has to be reapplied after a while.

Would I recommend it? Yes, especially the shade 360 because I think that it suits all skin tone. If you are on a budget, go for it! Of course, you don't have to get exactly the shade 360, but you can experiment with different products, until you have found the perfect one for you.

Here is the swatch:


And here is how it looks on my lips:

See how beautiful it is?


Do you own any of the Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks? If yes let me know in the comments below!
I hope you liked this post,
Livia

Stalk me on:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ