LUSH Products Review



Have you ever heard of Lush? I bet you have heard of it at least once before.
It is basically a company which offers all natural and fresh handmade products.
They use no or little harmful ingredients and, also, they are against testing on animals!
If you want to know which are my favorite Lush products then keep reading :D!

1 - CUPCAKE FRESH FACE MASK


This fresh face mask looks and smells like chocolate. It is soo good! It leaves my skin clean, with a nice scent. It contains honey (yay!) and mud, which is amazing. I really recommend you this mask, especially for those who have oily skin, with some imperfections.
P.S. You have to keep it in the fridge.

Rating: 8.5 / 10

2 - COSMETIC WARRIOR FRESH FACE MASK


Argh! I don't know if I love this more or if I hate this more. It has a wierd smell and when I first applied it on my face I realised: It stinks a lot! No surprise, since it contains garlic and eggs. Luckily there's also honey and tea tree oil in it! On the other hand it is really effective against pimples. Actually it is perfect for acne-prone skin. Will I repurchase it? To be honest, I don't know. I don't think I can put up with the bad smell D:!

Rating: 7.5 / 10

3 - SPACE GIRL BATH BOMB


I really love the scent and the shape of this ball!! It is fun and colorful, and it smells like blackberries. It has shimmer and it makes your skin "sparkle"! The downside? You can use it just once...

Rating: 8.5 / 10

4 - HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS SOAP


Oh my Gosh! This is so cute and it smells so good! It seems a piece of cheese ( s' cute!).
I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw this I was almost pushed to eat it (then I stopped because it would have been awkward). Perfect to use before a date ;D!

Rating: 9 / 10

5 - BREATH OF FRESH AIR FACE TONER

This toner is wonderful! It's a spray and I use it whenever I feel like it (that is to say at least twice a day). It is fresh and it leaves my skin like heaven! Highly recommended.
P.S. Be careful and do not spray it on your face with your eyes open!!

Rating: 8.5 / 10

6 - GREASE LIGHTNING CLEANSER


This is a nice spot treatment that contains tea tree oil. I love it and it comes very handy when a pimple appears unexpectedly on my face and I am like OH, NO! MY FACE! and then I remember that I have a good spot treatment at home. Yep, a lifesaver. All you have to do is to apply this gel on the spot with a clean finger. Use a little amount of the product because tea tree oil dries a lot the skin. A little bit goes a long way.

Rating: 9 / 10

So, these are my top 6 favorite Lush products!
Which are yours?
Watch my LUSH HAUL VIDEO herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuCXWyklVts
Livia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ