KIKO Make Up Brand




Have you ever heard of Kiko?
It is a makeup brand which is very popular in Italy and it was set up in 1997 by Antonio Percassi (slogan: Be What You Want). Their products are cute and affordable, and many of them are rather good quality.
Site: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/
I love their nail polishes, that come in many and different colours. I wish I had every single one of them!
These are the ones that I own:



The colours are incredible and beautiful!
Negative point: after a few days the polish is applied it begins to chip..
But we can forgive that, since the colours are soo gorgeous!
A great range of nail polishes

Kiko Milano Shop

Do you own some Kiko products?
Which ones?
Let me know in the comments ;)
Livia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ