How To Get A Natural And Simple Make Up Look
Do you want to get a natural makeup look, without using too many products and in a short time? Then continue reading. This look is perfect if you don't want to put on too much makeup, especially when you aren't going to any special occasion.
All you have to do is to follow these simple steps:
- Use a moisturizing cream (and don't forget the neck)
- Use a good concealer (don't use foundation - you don't want your skin to look flawless, but natural - if you just can't help it then go ahead, i can't forbid you ;D!) on your blemishes, dark circles, and redness
- Apply a purple eyeshadow all over your lid
- Next apply a light brown colour on the outer corners of your eyes, in order to define them
- Use a brown eye pencil ( instead of the black one for a more natural look) and line you eyes. Then wing it a little (not too much)
- Curl your lashes (Optional)
- Now apply your favorite mascara!
- Final step: apply a clear lipgloss or just a lip balm ;)!
P.S. I found a wonderful website called: http://www.bornprettystore.com/
They have a lot of cute things like makeup products (yay!), accessories, jewelry, phone covers, nail art decos etc., at very very affordable prices (I mean, they have stuff for US$0.99)! Plus, they offer free shipping worldwide, which is awesome! I really suggest you visiting it, and if you make any purchase in the Jewelry&Accessories category and in the Hairsalon&Decoration one use this 10% discount code: LVAT10.
(Actually the code is valid on all non-sales products :D)
I hope you liked this post,
Thanks for reading,