5 Perfect Summer Outfits




Summer is the best period ever!

First of all there's no school, then it's the perfect season to rock your best pieces! I mean, you can wear whatever you want without being afraid of catching a cold.
Here are some examples of faboulous outfits:

-CROP TOP AND HIGH WAISTED SHORTS



This outfit is a cute combo, it is simple and sexy at the same time. I love it so much!

-FLORAL DRESS



Elegant, classy, and girly :)

-SEXY SHORT DRESS



Are you going out with your crush? Then this is the perfect outfit.

-MIDI SKIRT



Midi skirts can be floral or bold solid colored. That's the reason why I love them, they come in different patterns and you can mix and match as you like!

-PENCIL SKIRT



This look is awesome, pencil skirts enhance your waistline and make you feel super bold and confident :)!

So, these are my favorite outfits for summer. I hope that you got inspired by this article!
Which is your favorite outfit? Let me know in the comments.
Love,
Livia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ