My Top 5 Favorite YouTubers




Hi everyone!
This is the list of my 5 favorite YouTubers:

1 - Michelle Phan



She is one of the best beauty gurus! I love her, in about 7 years she has become famous,
she has her own makeup line, and she has more than 6 million subscribers on YouTube.
Her makeup tutorials are easy, professional, and her videos have always a fantastic design that I absolutely adore! Also, she often gives useful beauty tricks and tips.

2 - Zoella




Zoella, or Zoe Sugg, is a famous vlogger and YouTuber. She's always so cheerful and her smile really makes you happy even when you're sad! That's why when I feel down I go watch her videos ;)!
She's fantastic, I love her!

3 - Bethany Mota



Bethany Mota is another young YouTuber who has many subscribers on YouTube.
I always have fun watching her videos about makeup, hair, clothes, she's nice and she's also gorgeous! Her DIY videos are useful and I love them so much!
She has even her own clothing line! It's incredible, this teenage girl has made a long way!


4 - Bubzbeauty




Her real name is Lindy Tsang, and she is a vlogger, a beauty guru who makes videos on YouTube.
I love her because she makes amazing videos about makeup and hair tutorials. Oh, and she is so fun!
Gossip: she is pregnant and her baby will be a boy! Congrats ❤️

5 - Carli Bybel



What I love most about her is the fact that she is so beautiful and fashionable!
Her makeup tutorials are simple and I love them!

Here they are, my top 5 favorite YouTubers!
Now tell me who are your favorite YouTubers!
See you soon! ❤️
Livia


Stalk me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ