Maybelline Baby Lips Review!




Hi everyone,
Today I'll talk about something that I've been loving SO FREAKING much!
It's Maybelline BABY LIPS in CHERRY ME:



It's a tinted balm that moisturizes, hydrates, and softens your lips!
And, furthermore, it gives you a nice color, even without lipstick!
Oh, I forgot, it smells sooo good, guys! Yep, it smells of cherry ❤️!
Sometimes I want to eat it!
I think you really should try it! There are other types of this tinted balm, all lovely and amazing!

Cons: no one! :D
Would I recommend it? Definitely yes!!
Price: 3.90


Here you are the other one that I bought! They are not very expensive, and all of them give you 8 hours of hydration.

So cool, don't you think :)?
Thanks for reading this post, I hope it was useful!
With love,
 Livia


Stalk me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ