My First Post. Yay! :)



Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I'm a girl who lives in Italy, and my name is Livia.
My parents are Chinese and I was born in Italy, so I can speak fluently Italian.
I am 17 and I love food, makeup, books, movies and music.
In this blog I am going to be talking about beauty, fashion, and useful tips and tricks.
I'll post many products reviews that I really hope will help you.
Here you can share your thoughts and if you have questions, just ask! And I will answer you :D!
Let's be friends,
Livia

P.S. I'm dating Brendon Urie, the most handsome and the coolest member of Panic! At The Disco. But he doesn't know yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top and Worst Essence Products (Review) ✦!

How To Achieve the "Byojaku Face" Look!

KIKO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil REVIEW ღ